Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 10 - Kerry's actual birthday

We had already celebrated Kerry's birthday on Sunday so that Christina and Troy could stop by for a few minutes and it turned out to be a really good thing because on his actual birthday, we were so busy that we were only able to spend a few minutes together. However, Heidi and Eric came to wish him a happy birthday and so they helped us take a couple of photos.
My birthday boy, Kerry Boyd Denney on his 53rd birthday. Our cute little grandson Aden smiling for the camera!

1 comment:

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

How cute! I love your blog Mom. Except that picture of me on Christmas my face looks all greasy. Well my next goal is to add google reader so I can see when people update their blogs. So I will be able to check in on yours more often! Love ya!

Heidi