Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aden turns 1!

After opening his gifts and having cake everyone went outside and played water volleyball. I thought that was a fun idea, but since it was ADEN'S birthday, I wanted to play with him. So he and I sat on the grass and played. We had lots of fun.


I think this is a really cute photo of Aden on his 1st Birthday. We sure enjoyed him.
I got a few minutes to squeeze Aden and Tayven.
Even though they are looking away from the camera I wanted to post this photo because I wanted to remember how cute the cousins were playing together. When Courtney and Kyler arrived, Kyla RAN up to Courtney and gave her a BIG hug!
Mom and Dad were WAY more excited about things that Baby Aden, but he was pleased.
Notice Kyla's face. . . she and Kyler had so much fun trying to catch the water balloons. Also notice Courtney's face. . . she had fun playing with Grandpa. In this photo, Kyler and Kyla missed a balloon and were getting a bit wet. They LOVED it!
It was fun to share Aden's birthday with him and the rest of the family.

No comments: