Friday, May 29, 2009

A Life Long Dream - Honeymoon #14

Off to Oahu!

Kerry and I celebrated our 14th anniversary in December of 2008. Every year since we have been married, Kerry and I take turns planning our special day and it always includes a trip. Some have been only one night, some have been longer. Some have been farther away and some have been very close to home. This past anniversary we were very pleased to have my mother here visiting us from Illinois and so we celebrated at home and decided to postpone our "honeymoon" until summer. So today has finally arrived. We are headed to HAWAII! This has been a life long dream for us and we have been saving since we got married. Each day for the next 10 days I hope to be able to post one photo and a brief description of our trip.
I hope you enjoy. . .

No comments: