Sunday, May 17, 2009

Their Son is Born!!!

Grandchild #5 - Tayven Boyd Denney
7 lbs. 2 oz. - 19 i
nches
6:43. a.m.

About 6:00 a.m. we got a call from Hyrum apologizing for waking us so early. No problem!! I jumped up, brushed my teeth, threw on some blue jeans and headed to their house. When I arrived Amiee was smiling and breathing through her contractions. Hyrum gave her a beautiful blessing and they headed off to the hospital. She was doing so great! By the time I got there and they left it was about 6:20. Kyla was still asleep so I laid down on the couch to rest for a bit. Thirty minutes later Hyrum called and said that baby Tayven was here. I seriously thought he was joking! It was hard to believe that in about 20 minutes our beautiful 5th grandchild had arrived!

"He camed!! He camed!! Tayven camed!" - said big sister Kyla :)


The Hyrum & Amiee Denney Family
May 17th, 2009
with big sister Kyla and new baby Tayven


Grandma with Tayven

No comments: