Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Favorite Photo of Aden so Far

Aden Tyler Kowallis - 2 days old

I took this photo of Aden when Wednesday morning. Heidi was getting ready for the day and Aden was awake because he was hungry but he is a VERY patient baby and as long as I talked with him and entertained him, he was happy to wait. So we took lots of photos but I think this is the best one. He is a very calm, patient baby who is willing to wait and be pacified. It was an absolute joy and pleasure to be able to help mommy, daddy and baby for several days when he was born. All are doing well - they are a cute little family happy to have baby here. This short video is the same day while he is still waiting for Mommy to finish getting ready for the day. He was getting hungrier and hungrier - but still SO cute! I just couldn't resist. :)

No comments: