Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Shower for Heidi!

Christina, and Amiee planned a fun baby shower for Heidi and today was the day! About 5:30 a.m. this morning we got a phone call from Heidi and they were on their way to the hospital. We wondered if we were going to have a baby come to the shower!! However, that was not to be and so at 2:00 p.m. friends began to arrive. Christina made yummy brownies, ice cream and raspberries. Amiee came up with a couple of fun games and I cleaned the house to prepare for guests. I was able to make a hand quilted blanket for Aden, I made a couple of large receiving blankets, and bought some really cute outfits. Kerry and I had also been to a yard sale where we found several really cute baby outfits for $1.00 each and they were brand new. We bought a snow suit, several onesies, a couple of really cute outfits. I also made a diaper cake for the shower. Friends and family were very generous and Heidi received some really cute, fun things for Aden Tyler Kowallis. The top photo is the diaper cake and the bottom photo is the quilted blanket I made for them. It is Noah's Ark.

No comments: