Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time out from the trip

Vacationing is always wonderful but I am so glad that it comes to an end. As I read Heidi & Amiee's blogs today, I am so anxious to get home and kiss on my grandkids. I have also missed our kids a ton. Partly because we are jam-packed full of activities and partly because of the time difference of 4 hours I don't get to talk with them every day and I am getting homesick. It will also be really hard to leave Adam and Jenni here to go home. They have been fun to be around.

1 comment:

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Mom-
You pictures are so beautiful. It sounds like you are having a great time. I went to the doctor again yesterday and we are beginning to understand what is going on. I'll be fine if I can just learn how to eat right and do stress relief everyday. :) Don't get too homesick we are all fine and well, enjoy your adventure while it lasts!